My office at UCL used to be
Room M201, Kathleen Lonsdale Building, 5 Gower Place.
UCL staff and students can reach this office by following these instructions:
1. Enter the Kathleen Lonsdale Building by the front entrance on Gower Place.
2. Show the security guard your ID card then proceed up the grand staircase.
3. Keep going up until you reach the second floor (“third floor” in American English)
4. When you reach the second floor, go through the brown door at the top of the staircase, heading towards the blue door to your right.
5. In front of the blue door, to the left of the lift doors, is a beige phone.
6. Pick it up and ring 37881. Someone will answer and you will be collected from here.